Wednesday, June 5

Week Thirty Two



The infinity dress is a dress with a million options. You can wear it in as many different ways as you can think of it just down to your imagination. I have wanted to make one for ages and I finally got round to it. The pattern is really simple and there are loads on the internet to copy. I found that most of the patterns were for a circle skirt. I chose to do a long straight skirt instead, which now looking back I think a circle skirt would have worked better but still pleased with how it turned out. 

After looking at many different infinity dresses on the net the ones that stood out to me were the ones that used two different colours so when it is wrapped around you get a bit of both of the colours. I chose a green and pink in jersey. I love green and think it suits my skin tone and the pink, I thought was just the most vibrant silly colour so had to go for it. Here are a few of the styles I have tried and I like. I hope you enjoy,








Next time I think I will make a circle skirt and possibly a lighter fabric. Maybe something a little more flowy. I hope you like the dress. I am looking forward to wearing it. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This dress is awesome! I love that you can wear it in so many ways, and it's such gorgeous colours too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya. Thank you. The infinity dress is pretty awesome. I really wanna try another one in different fabrics. Cheers again.

      Delete