Friday, May 17

Week Thirty - Shiny!!

This week was a little bit more of a risk. I decided to give something a go that I really could't visualise or know how it was going to look or if I would even like them. Eek! turns out I did lol! I went to a really lovely restaurant along the canal the other day with Matt and the waitress had on these amazing high waisted, silky red trousers. I couldn't stop looking at them. I hope she didn't notice. Awkward. Anyway since then I wanted to give it a go. So I did, and here is what I made. 


Put with a little punk looking top for effect. Awesome! 


This is the pattern I used. This amazing pattern I got for only £4 something on sale at sewdirect.com has already provided many a creation and I have only used the jacket and trouser pieces. 



If I was to be totally honest I am still a little eek! what did you make there? not sure if I will wear them but they were fun to do and you never know there may just be the right occasion for trousers this shiny! no idea what that will be but I know it will be a good one. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment